15 Feb Supporting your heart for a lifetime
As a woman, your heart health and well-being should be a top priority. Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death among women in the United States? It’s important to take steps to protect your heart and reduce your risk of heart disease.
One way to maintain a healthy heart is to eat a balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. It’s also important to stay physically active and get regular exercise, which can help keep your heart strong and reduce your risk of heart disease.
In addition to taking care of your physical health, it’s crucial to manage your stress levels and reduce anxiety. Chronic stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on your heart health by increasing your heart rate and blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease.
Here are some tips for managing anxiety and reducing stress:
- Practice deep breathing exercises and meditation
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet
- Connect with friends and family
- Get plenty of sleep
- Take breaks when needed and engage in hobbies or activities that bring you joy
I also want to invite you to join my February RECONNECT: A 4-Week Journey of the Heart series. In this FREE program, you’ll receive:
- RETREAT: A 7-Step Guide to Radical Self-Compassion Practice workbook to help guide your practice.
- Weekly journal prompts to guide your reconnection to your inner wisdom, heart, and self
Remember that you deserve to take care of yourself and prioritize your health.
Take care of your heart and yourself.
What’s New at Seva Health
Tired of seeing your dreams disappear in thin air year after year?
Have lots of ideas but have trouble seeing your ideas through?
Frustrated and feeling like you’re not getting the results you want in your life?
Here’s what you’ll learn when you join my masterclass:
- A 5-minute strategy for setting specific, high-quality goals to ensure you achieve them
- A 5-step process to reframe any challenge that impedes progress on your goals
- A 5-week model to build momentum and take actionable steps to see your goals through to the finish line
- 5-powerful questions that will help you overcome fear, doubt, and procrastination to visualize and take action on your dreams
But most importantly…you’re going to learn how asking the right questions makes it 9X more likely to reach your goals, like thousands of my patients and coaching clients.
With your registration, you’ll get my FREE complete course workbook with a BONUS 45 mindset shifts and an action plan worksheet to help you SUPERCHARGE your goals!
Supporting Mood Throughout the Entire Body
So many people today struggle with mental health concerns, including depression and anxiety. SAMe (pronounced like “Sammy”), stands for S-adenosyl-L-methionine and is a compound produced by your liver to be used throughout the body for a chemical process known as methylation. This process is essential for the production of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine – the neurotransmitters responsible for controlling your mood.
There are no foods that have high levels of SAMe, so our bodies must produce this substance on its own in our liver. SAMe affects our neurotransmitters by:
- Breaking them down and allowing them to work longer
- Speeds production of receptors that receive our neurotransmitters
- Allows the neurotransmitters we have to work more effectively
SAMe helps us have increased levels of neurotransmitters, which decreases depressive symptoms…
Get strong support for your heart and arteries. ADK2 Cardio Health supports:
• Cardiovascular Health
• Blood Vessel Elasticity
• Arterial Wall Strength
Want more tips, tools and strategies to help you live longer and live better with lifestyle medicine? Join our mailing list today!